Booking with HauteRetreats.com is simple. Please see our step by step below:
Talk to our luxury villa rentals expert
When booking your home and services it is important you have all the information and details you need! To ensure this is so, we recommend you speak with us about your wishes and requirements.
Most of the rates and availability for all our villas are shown on each individual property page. Each villa has a minimum number of nights and rates in US Dollars but you can convert in your currency, payment must be in the currency where the villa is located.
Please feel free to contact your Villa Specialist at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office toll free from USA and Canada 1-877-ME VILLA or international +393332065514.
Confirm your booking
1. Make your confirmation payment (if booking more than 9 weeks before departure, a 30% deposit is sufficient to confirm your villa. Full payment of the balance is then due 60 days before departure. If you are booking less than 9 weeks before departure, payment of the full amount is required at the moment of confirmation) – there are villas that have a different payments arrangement and you can check each page to find the different policy.
N.B. Payment of both the deposit and the balance may be made in US Dollars or Euros. You may pay this by credit card or by bank transfer.
When you book a villa you can add the services below:
Haute Retreats collaborates with Stratajet and Lurento. Stratajet makes it possible for you to get on a private jet and fly to anywhere in the world. Lurento is a supplier of luxury cars. Or please check our bespoke Services (click here)
What happens after I confirm my booking?
After completing a Reservation Payment to confirm the booking, your dedicated Reservation Specialist will put you in touch with our local Guest Experience team, who will ensure you have everything planned out for your trip. The Local Guest Experience Team in order to ensure a rapid response to your inquiries will be in touch before your arrival.
Haute Retreats Reservation System
When you create a request for a villa you will be able to tailor your stay:
- Let us know your arrival time and if you are flying your flight information
- Check the room configurations with the possibility to add a travel cots or highchairs
- Rental Car Delivery Service
- Transportation from the airport to the property
- Shopping Delivery
- Arranging a Butler Service
- Arranging Special Surprises upon your arrival
- Setting up a Bar with your preferences and hiring a Bartender
- Arranging a Private Chef or Catering Service
Are there any fees associated with these payment methods?
No, none of our payment methods incur an associated fee. However, if your bank charges fees to send payments, these may be applied.
Do I have to pay a damage/security deposit, and if so, when do I get it back?
Yes, for all reservations we require a security deposit against potential property damage. Security deposit amounts vary by home. The Security Deposit is due upon your arrival to the owner or local manager and will be returned at check out or within a week from the checkout, depending on the owners or property manager. We don’t collect the damage deposit.
The Rental Agreement
Yes, we require a rental contract to be signed before or during every check-in. The exact contents of the contract vary per destination due to local laws, and the Reservation Team can answer any specific questions you might have.
What information do I need to provide for the contract?
It depends on the destination, but you might be asked to provide the names, nationalities, and passport numbers of each member of your group, as well as a home address and Contact person in case of an emergency.
Common Rules when you stay in one of our properties
Each home will have specific rules (the rental agreement has each home rules), but these are the main ones:
- No smoking (always indoors, and sometimes outdoors).
- Respect the rules of the building, and remember that your neighbors will most likely be local residents.
All of our homes have reliable high-speed internet connections, with the exception of a few properties that are located in rural areas. We offer to give the exact Internet speed and if your stay is related to business we will provide the local internet provider assistance so to find a way to increase the speed of the internet connection.
All homes are stocked with fresh linens, towels and toiletries. Our local property managers and owners also provide some goodies upon check-in and always happy to assist you with everything you might need, including adapters, cribs and other practicalities.
Haute Retreats selection of villas
The luxury villa rentals are handpicked by our professional team Haute Retreats ensures that they are High Standard design-forward yet comfortable, perfectly maintained, well-equipped, and the best locations for our guests. Haute Retreats creates that home from home feeling.
Call Us please call our team Toll Free from USA and Canada 1-877-ME VILLA or +393332065514. We are available 24/7. or
Please send us an email email@example.com
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We Haute Retreats act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase (“arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements.
- The reservation comes always with a rental agreement where we specify the terms and conditions of the villa you are booking that will be sent through DocuSign.
- The terms and conditions of the supplier(s) of your confirmed arrangements will apply to your booking. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier’s liability to you. Copies of these conditions are available on request from us. Unless stated otherwise the following terms will also apply when making a booking. To make a booking, a deposit of between 25% and 50% (depending on the time of year and arrangements booked) is required. Subject to the availability of chosen arrangements your booking will be confirmed when a confirmation invoice is issued. Please check your confirmation carefully and immediately notify us of any inaccurate or incomplete information. The balance of your arrangements will be due from 6 to 9 weeks prior to the commencement of your arrangements, it depends on the owner conditions. This date will be shown on your confirmation. If booking within 6 or 10 weeks of the commencement of your chosen arrangements the full cost of the arrangements will be due at the time of booking. If any payment is not received by the due date, the supplier concerned may treat your booking as cancelled and cancellation charges may apply.
- Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned.
- If you need to cancel or amend a confirmed booking, cancellation/amendment charges will generally be payable. The amount of such charges varies according to the time your notice of cancellation is received by the supplier concerned.
- Many of our properties include House Keepers and Chefs. Please see our website for specific details.
- The suppliers we feature reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time and correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices.
- We recommend to purchase a travel insurance for all members of your party. There are countries where it is mandatory. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs although we strongly recommend that as a minimum you take out insurance which should include cover against the cost of cancellation by you, cancellation or curtailment in the event of “Force Majeure” and assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
- We contact the property manager and the owner upon your arrival confirming and setting up your arrival. At the time of your check in you will be welcomed by one of the concierge service professionals we collaborate with. You are going to have a tour of the villa. Check in and check times are always coordinate with us. We will let you know the normal check and check out times and if you need an early check in or a late check out we will be happy to arrange this with the onsite professionals.
- The suppliers of your arrangements cannot be responsible for any loss of valuables or property during your stay or left behind after departure.
- The number of persons occupying your rental property must not exceed the number on your confirmation unless you obtain prior approval of the supplier concerned in writing.
- Pets, with the exception of Guide dogs, are not permitted at the properties we feature.
- We are available 24/7 so you can contact us anytime during your stay.