Welcome to Golf Villa 236, a wonderful 5-bedroom villa located in the beautiful Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic.
This luxurious five-bedroom villa overlooks the golf course and ocean. All the suites in this home have their own private en-suite. This guarantees that all guests have their own space and privacy for the duration of their trip.
The home features an open-concept and vast ceilings and incredible views from the upper deck. This area overlooks the pool, golf course, and the Caribbean Sea.
A private pool with a kiddie pool can be found on the ground level of the home with an outdoor shower and pool bathroom. An entertainment area can be found upstairs equipped with a full kitchen, billiard table, and private Jacuzzi on an outdoor veranda with distant ocean views and picturesque sunsets.
The villa is within walking distance of the hotel, hotel pools, hotel spa, salon/nail bar, Lago Grill, and the Links and Teeth of the Dog golf courses. The villa overlooks holes 1 and 10 of Links Golf Course. As well as being able to enjoy your beautiful villa, you can also enjoy all the incredible amenities offered by the resort. You will never be lacking in something to do.
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the southeastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000-acre oceanfront community offering world-class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore, and The Links Golf Course.
Where to taste some great food:
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo’s first restaurant.
• Onno’s features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good, and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The ‘Latin Bistro’ features mainly Dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca, and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options, and organic items like protein bars and gluten-free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening’s worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican, and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fares from fine imported steaks to sushi and pasta, with top-notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort’s flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar, or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900s. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant while enjoying spectacular views of the world-famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo:
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local laborers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye’s personal favorite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo:
Staying in the Casa de Campo area gives you the privilege of having the private Minitas beach located in the center of the resort. You will never have to walk far for a day filled with fun in the sun and sand between your toes. There is a wide variety of activities for all family members to enjoy. These include water sports, massages, or just sunbathing. You can also enjoy a sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat as well as diving and snorkeling. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you are feeling peckish, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Top Luxury Vacation Rental Site with 24/7 Guest Assistance. High-End Amenities and facilities in the World’s Most Beautiful Destinations.