To our valued clients and partners,
Your peace of mind is valuable!
Haute Retreats is one with the entire travel and hospitality community and the rest of the world in facing COVID-19.
We are determined in our mission to keep on sharing the beauty of our destinations and to keep on telling inspiring stories through our villa rental experiences.
We do offer rates and policies in a selection of villas to provide further assistance and to book securely with Haute Retreats.
- Holiday Insurance
We highly recommend all our guests to acquire a holiday insurance as a way protection for any unforeseen circumstances. Haute Retreats collaborates with our insurance partner and we suggest our guests to purchase one of the coverage options offered for their upcoming trip. Even though we collaborate with owner and property managers that guarantee 100% refund.
For example, you will suffer a loss if:
- your flight has been cancelled and your villa rental payments are nonrefundable;
- you need to cancel your trip due to illness;
- a hurricane, volcano or earthquake occurs before your trip or while traveling and you are stranded;
- your airline or villa owner or manager files for bankruptcy;
- a terrorist incident occurs at your destination;
- you have a medical emergency in a foreign country and need medical attention or evacuation;
- your bags are lost and your medication is in them, and you need to have an emergency prescription filled;
- your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport;
You may enjoy more benefits the earlier you purchase. Any questions about what travel insurance does or does not cover should be addressed directly to the travel insurance company.
This first one listed compares policies from several different companies so is a good place to start.
- Travel Insurance Center
- April International
- Travelex Insurance
- General Global Assistance
- Seven Corners
- COVAC Global (evacuation and repatriation)
- Guaranteed Credit and Refunds
Effective for all new bookings for stays until part of 2021 we have a selection of villas that protects you in terms of cancellation due to travel restrictions, quarantines, or forced flight cancellations at any date prior to arrival, the booking shall be credited for a certain amount of months or refunded. In case the villa you choose offers a credit which the value can be used by the Lessee or anyone on his or her behalf for any reservation, during any season within the months period and solely for the villa originally booked. If the new dates shall fall on a period with higher seasonal rates, the guests will only need to pay for the price difference. The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates. If the villa booked offer a refund, we will provide the full refund of the amount paid by our guests within 3 days from the cancellation.
- Special Discounted Rates
Available of exclusive offers when you book our luxury rentals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible cancellation policies
In light of the uncertainties around the current travel situation, we are working closely with our professional team and villa owners across the globe to create flexible terms and cancellation policies wherever possible. For most new bookings (since July 1, 2020), for travel in 2020 our final payment deadline has changed, and you will be able to change or cancel your reservation up to 30 days prior to departure for Covid-19 related reasons and receive a future travel credit or less, our cancellation policy changes time to time and also depending on the specific destination so please contact us for at email@example.com for more information.
- Our measures include:
- Selecting disinfecting products recommended by health authorities
- Providing guidance to the cleaning team with a specific focus on high-frequency touch-points within the property, including bedrooms, common areas, washrooms and kitchens, including cutlery and utensil sanitization, where applicable.
- Enhancing the cleaning frequency as appropriate.
- Providing guests with the ability to opt-out of accommodation cleaning service during their stay.
- Providing guests with recommended physical distancing etiquette.
- Providing sanitation stations to guests with alcohol-based or hypochlorous acid water hand sanitizer
- Encouraging routine and proper hand-washing, providing paper towels if possible
- Encouraging the use of personal protective items such as disposable gloves, aprons, gowns or facial coverings for staff.
- Implement guest processes relating to information sharing and physical distancing.
- Direct guests, in advance of arrival, to pre-arrival health self-declaration where required
ENHANCED ON-SITE SANITARY MEASURES: WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
To ensure you are in a safe and controlled environment, we have implemented a sanitization and safety protocol that will make sure your villa is a perfect refuge.
Some of the measures we are taking are:
• Full villa sanitization.
• Online payments to minimize face-to-face contact.
• Staff sanitary protocol: Wearing masks, reducing contact with guests, and constant hand washing.
• Social distancing between guests and staff.
• Constant updates accordingly to the new protocols.
ASTA TRAVEL MEMBER
Active Members Travel and Tourism organizations, firm, and companies which are actively involved in the travel business can become its active member. Travel agencies and Tour operators are the active members of the American Society of Travel Agent (ASTA).
XO Private Member
Get In Touch
Whether you’re ready to book or just browsing and looking for advice, we’re always happy to help. CLICK HERE