To our valued clients and partners,
Your peace of mind is valuable!
Haute Retreats is one with the entire travel and hospitality community and the rest of the world in facing COVID-19.
We are determined in our mission to keep on sharing the beauty of our destinations and to keep on telling inspiring stories through our villa rental experiences.
We do offer rates and policies in a selection of villas to provide further assistance and to book securely with Haute Retreats.
- Holiday Insurance
We highly recommend all our guests to acquire a holiday insurance as a way protection for any unforeseen circumstances. Haute Retreats collaborates with our insurance partner and we suggest our guests to purchase one of the coverage options offered for their upcoming trip. Even though we collaborate with owner and property managers that guarantee 100% refund.
- Guaranteed Credit and Refunds
Effective for all new bookings for stays until part of 2021 we have a selection of villas that protects you in terms of cancellation due to travel restrictions, quarantines, or forced flight cancellations at any date prior to arrival, the booking shall be credited for a certain amount of months or refunded. In case the villa you choose offers a credit which the value can be used by the Lessee or anyone on his or her behalf for any reservation, during any season within the months period and solely for the villa originally booked. If the new dates shall fall on a period with higher seasonal rates, the guests will only need to pay for the price difference. The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates. If the villa booked offer a refund, we will provide the full refund of the amount paid by our guests within 3 days from the cancellation.
- Special Discounted Rates
Available of exclusive offers when you book our luxury rentals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible cancellation policies
In light of the uncertainties around the current travel situation, we are working closely with our professional team and villa owners across the globe to create flexible terms and cancellation policies wherever possible. For most new bookings (since July 1, 2020), for travel in 2020 our final payment deadline has changed, and you will be able to change or cancel your reservation up to 30 days prior to departure for Covid-19 related reasons and receive a future travel credit or less, our cancellation policy changes time to time and also depending on the specific destination so please contact us for at email@example.com for more information.
- Our measures include:
- Selecting disinfecting products recommended by health authorities
- Providing guidance to the cleaning team with a specific focus on high-frequency touch-points within the property, including bedrooms, common areas, washrooms and kitchens, including cutlery and utensil sanitization, where applicable.
- Enhancing the cleaning frequency as appropriate.
- Providing guests with the ability to opt-out of accommodation cleaning service during their stay.
- Providing guests with recommended physical distancing etiquette.
- Providing sanitation stations to guests with alcohol-based or hypochlorous acid water hand sanitizer
- Encouraging routine and proper hand-washing, providing paper towels if possible
- Encouraging the use of personal protective items such as disposable gloves, aprons, gowns or facial coverings for staff.
- Implement guest processes relating to information sharing and physical distancing.
- Direct guests, in advance of arrival, to pre-arrival health self-declaration where required
Get In Touch
Whether you’re ready to book or just browsing and looking for advice, we’re always happy to help. CLICK HERE