Created with environment-friendly features and thoughtful touches throughout, as their belief is that sustainable hotels are the future. This Miami Beach retreat is situated along 600-feet of direct beach access, stretching across the Atlantic Ocean. Centrally located from attractions to nightlife, beaches, and water sports, there’s plenty of Miami activities to choose from all within footsteps from the hotel. Walk to Miami Beach Boardwalk, Espanola Way, Miami Beach Convention Center, premier shopping locations including Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Ave, celebrity chef restaurants and Miami beach nightclubs to experience the ultimate nightlife Miami Beach has to offer. Enjoy 4 outdoor swimming pools including the 30,000-square-foot center pool, the cabana pool, the south pool all located on the third floor. Give yourself a chance to relax, in the clouds at South Beach’s largest rooftop pool located 18 floors above the beach. For all the wellness travelers combine wellness, sports, and science at Anatomy Gym offering 14,000 square ft of fitness space including mind and movement classes. Indulge in relaxation with the first U.S. Bamford Haybarn Spa equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room, and enjoy a full-service spa and wellness center offering a variety of treatment therapies.
Dine between four distinct organic culinary experiences all located in the hotel – Planthouse, offering a plant-based cuisine and locally sourced organic fare, The Sandbox, a poolside grill at the center pool, serving American Coastal dishes. Watr at the rooftop, the sky-high restaurant that overlooks the sea with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. Two lobby options including Neighbors – quick organic food that caters to your busy lifestyle, and Drift, serving selections of local beer, wine on tap, seasonal cocktails. Lastly, the hotel’s signature restaurant Habitat – a fresh, local, seasonal, and sustainably sourced farm-to-table cuisine with an Award-winning Chef, Thanawat Bates.
– Separate 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a half, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 1568 ft² (146 m²) of living space.
– Ocean & City views with Northern exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost.
– LRMB will require terms & conditions agreement to be signed and return within 48 hours of booking, along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made. Only the person whose name the reservation is under will be permitted to check-in. No other guests or representatives will be permitted to check-in without the licensee named in the reservation contract.
BTR003538-12-2017 // 2081311
Top Luxury Vacation Rental Site with 24/7 Guest Assistance. High-End Amenities and facilities in the World’s Most Beautiful Destinations.