Residence at 1 Hotel and Homes | 1 BR
This stunning privately owned rental is set inside Miami’s first eco-conscious hotel. This beautiful oceanfront property was created with environment-friendly features and thoughtful touches throughout keeping in mind that those who travel the world also care about its well-being. This location is perfectly located and within walking distance to the city’s cultural hot spots as in the Bass Art Museum and New World Symphony.
Perfectly positioned across 600-feet of direct beach access, stretching across the Atlantic Ocean. Walk to Miami Beach Boardwalk for bike, jog, or stroll of South Beach. The hotel is also footsteps from Lincoln Road Mall shopping center for premier outdoor shopping, world-renowned celebrity chef restaurants, and many of the Miami night clubs to get the ultimate Miami Nightlife experience during your stay. Refresh with 4 outdoor swimming pools, the cabana pool, the south pool, and a 30,000 square-foot center pool all located on the third floor of the property. Head up to the rooftop and soak in the views of the Atlantic Ocean to South Beach’s Art Deco rooftops and Biscayne Bay while swimming, on top of the clouds at the largest rooftop pool located 18 floors above the beach. For the wellness traveler that seeks out a more active vacation, visit Anatomy Gym a 14,000 ft² of fitness space including mind and movement classes. Rest and reset at the first U.S. Bamford Haybarn full-service spa and wellness center equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room, enjoy a variety of treatment therapies iincluding aromatherapy, ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy to nurture your mind, body & spirit.
Dine with four culinary organic options to choose from all conveniently located in the hotel – Planthouse, the perfect south beach escape serves the hotel’s healthiest dishes whether you prefer plant-based cuisine or other locally sourced organic fares. Refuel at The Sandbox, with their selection of American coastal dishes are inspired by Floridian flare. Watr at the rooftop, inspired by the oceans that surround us and give us life, this sky-high restaurant that overlooks the sea, has a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. The signature restaurant Habitat – a sustainably sourced farm-to-table cuisine with an Award-winning Chef, Thanawat Bates, who puts a modern spin on Spanish comfort food at this chic eatery. Head to Drift for a night cap with a selection of local beer, wine on tap, and seasonal cocktails.
– Separate 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a half, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 893 ft² (83 m²) of living space.
– Ocean & Pool view with Southern exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– The property is centrally located in the heart of Miami Beach. You will be within walking distance to the famed Lincoln Road, as well as plenty of shopping and restaurant options, from local diners and cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs. Transportation Options: Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
– Valet parking is available at regular hotel valet rate.
– Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $45/day for rentals less than 30 days.
– Rentals over 30 days have access to room service, complimentary valet for one car, and waived resort fees.
– Pets: We follow the hotel’s rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per pet, per stay and an additional refundable pet deposit required.
– Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in or physically connected to 1 Hotel & Homes, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the prime hotel operator.
– Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-stay clean of $201.25 plus tax, every 6 days to maintain the quality of the unit. Additional funds will be requested after the booking has been made.
BTR003930-03-2018 // 2095411