Ocean View Residence at 1 Hotel & Homes
This private beachfront residence is located within the eco-conscious 1 Hotel & Homes in South Beach, offering 600 feet of direct beach access to the Atlantic Ocean. Experience the perfect blend of luxury and sustainability, while being conveniently situated within walking distance to all that Miami Beach has to offer. The residence includes a den, making it an excellent option for a relaxing Staycation.
Start your day with a workout at Anatomy before tackling your work tasks. Indulge in a poolside lunch and a refreshing dip in any of the four on-site pools. In the evening, take a leisurely stroll along the Miami Beach Boardwalk, then unwind with an aperitif at the rooftop lounge as you watch the sunset. Shop to your heart’s content on Lincoln Road or the premier Collins Avenue shops. Work hard, play hard, and enjoy all the comforts of home, while also accessing the top-notch amenities of a luxury 5-star resort.
– Separate 3 bedroom plus den, 3 bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– A full-size sleeper sofa perfect for 1 adult or 2 children.
– Spacious 1827 ft² (170 m²) of living space.
– Ocean & Pool view with Southern exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs–to start you off (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include multiple TVs, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities, which include:
– Several luxurious pools
– White sandy beach
– 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa
– Valet service
– The Anatomy Gym
– A wide variety of dining options to refuel for breakfast, lunch, dinner & drinks.
– Access to the 1 Beach Club featuring Wave Coastal Cuisine.
– The brand new Audi E-tron for drop-offs with a chauffeur up to a 3-mile radius. It can also be scheduled for a test-drive through the concierge.
Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
The property is centrally located in the heart of Miami Beach. You will be within walking distance to the famed Lincoln Road, as well as plenty of shopping and restaurant options, from local diners and cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs. Transportation Options: Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
– Valet parking is available at regular hotel valet rate.
– Room service not available.
– Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $49/day plus tax for rentals less than 30 days.
– Rentals over 30 days have access to room service, complimentary valet for one car, and waived resort fees.
– Pets: We follow the hotel’s rules regarding pets. Dogs are subject to approval. If permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per dog, per stay, and an additional refundable pet deposit required. No other pet type allowed. Residence owners retain the right of refusal.
– Traveler is renting a privately-owned residence that is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the primary hotel/condominium operator.
– Bookings of 6 nights or longer will require a mid-week clean of $345 plus tax every 6 days to maintain the quality of the residence. It includes cleaning, fresh towels, and bedding change. The funds will be collected after the booking has been made.
– We will require your signature of the terms and conditions and a copy of your identification card to be submitted within 24 hours of this booking. LRMB reserves the right to cancel this reservation without notice if the required signatures and ID card are not submitted within 24 hours of this booking.
– We highly recommend purchasing the travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost so you are covered for any unforeseen circumstances. Contact us for more information.
BTR003359-11-2017 // 2070511 // BLPL2017-02800