When staying at this luxury villa rental you will feel peace and serenity thanks to the sophisticated elegance and informality. A visual symphony of architecture, gardens and sea, Casa Tres Soles, invites you to enter into a world of healing serenity and peaceful contentment. Located on a secluded plateau overlooking the azure waters of the Pacific Ocean, this extraordinary Mexico oceanfront villa in Punta de Mita reflects the design skills of celebrated artists Juan Colligno Hoff and Manuel Mestre. A true love affair with Mexico that will last forever.
This mansion features a sauna, massage room and fully equipped fitness room that includes free weights, treadmills, elliptical machine and recumbent bike. Private trainer, yoga or pilates instructor available upon request (for additional fee). Adjacent to the gym is a favorite place to spend an evening, watching a movie with HD audio and video.
The views of the ocean will leave a lasting impression. The main palapa is surrounded by terraces that seem to float over the curving pool, which boasts more than 160 feet of infinity edge. The family room is the most comfortable space to watch a movie, listen to music or play a game of backgammon. The large oval-shaped terrace is furnished with elegant and oversized sofas, indigenous art and renowned Mexican craft works that complete the villa design. Notable works of art by renowned artists and craftsmen enhance every room of this magnificent house.
THE VIP EXPERIENCE WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU IN PUNTA MITA
- Hiring a boat to ferry you to Islas Marieta, a Mexican national park
- Relaxing on the local beaches, which are some of the best on the Central Pacific Coast, replete with white sands and crystal clear aquamarine waters
- Surfing off Punta Mita’s coast
- Visiting Careyeros Hill, a nearby hilltop archaeological site dated back to 800 AD
- Nayarit whales watching excursion
- Relax in the Riviera Nayarit sun on our two-mile long sandy beach.
- Soar through the air from tree to tree and experience the thrill of a professional zip lining adventure tour at one of the Canopy Adventure Experiences in Riviera Nayarit Mexico.
- Amberjack fish, Blue Marlin, Striped Marlin, Mahi Mahi fish, Sailfish, Bass, Yellowfin Tuna, Snapper, and Wahoo fish are just some of the most amazing species you can find while deep sea fishing in Riviera Nayarit. Take a chartered trip in the waters of Banderas Bay.
- Sunset horseback riding is a unique experience to be enjoyed in the nearby Higuera Blanca. Start in the town and make your way towards the astounding natural landscapes of the jungle in Punta de Mita. You’ll discover Playa Litibú in an exclusive beach ride. Enjoy a beautiful sunset while enjoying drinks and snacks before going back to Montalbeña Ranch in a night ride.
- Golf Tee times
WHEN TO GO AND HAVE A VACATION IN PUNTA MITA
Punta Mita is at the same latitude as the Hawaiian Islands, and enjoys a breezy, balmy climate. Because the weather is so pleasant year-round, plan your Punta Mita travel at your leisure. In summer months, the average temperature rests around 85 degrees Fahrenheit, while in the winter you can expect temperatures to hover around 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
The nine suites with en suite baths are very appointed, boasting en-suite facilities, flatscreen television, Wi-Fi access and many having an outdoor terrace or balcony for those romantic nightcaps by moonlight.
There are seven bedrooms in the main house with a further two in the Casita.